Sunday, January 22, 2012

Cleaning out my closet - for sale

I really have way too much in my closet and while I still buy stuff, some must go. These are a few of the things I'm selling. Most of it is new with tags. Write me in the comment box if you're interested in anything. I use paypal.
Minimum statement blazer size 38

H&M fake fur vest size 34

Vila dress size m

Just female tshirt size m

Friis & Company bag

Second female tshirt size l

Matthieu Touvenot for weekday size xs

Asos dress size 38

Aqua dress onesize - mine is BLACK

4 comments:

  1. I am interested in the items you posted! What are the prices?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Salma! I'll give you the prizes in US DOllar:)
    Blazer was $150 - selling it for $75 - worn once
    Vest was $75 - selling it for $40 - worn a few times
    Vila dress was $55 - selling it for $25 - new with tags
    Just female shirt was $55 - selling it for $25 - new with tags
    Friis & co bag was $110 - selling it for $45 - worn a few times
    second female tshirt was $55 - selling it for $25 -worn once
    Weekday jacket was $180 - selling it for $75 - new with tags
    Asos dress was $45 - selling it for $25 - new with tags
    Aqua dress was $200 - selling it for 90 - new with tags

    If you're interested in more than one thing we can make a good deal.

    I will calculate shipping costs to where you live:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WOULD LIKE THE H&M VEST PLS~ IS THE BELT REMOVABLE?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this is over a year old but is the jacket still available and is this USD? If you could let me know via email, that'd be great!

    TSOHblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete